Published on February 10th, 2017 | by Flipside0
5 Ways to Passive-Aggressively Show Your Friends You Love Them
- Post it notes, the classic tactic of the passive-aggressive. Start sticking post it notes in their food and in the hoods of their coats so that they either eat your love or are showered in it.
- Steal their shampoo, or if you are lucky enough to have fancy friends who have perfume, that’s even better. This way you will smell like you dear friend/s, which will be a lovely reminder throughout the day, and an even closer bond of friendship
- Use all their milk so they have to ask to borrow yours and you can feel like a good person and they can think you’re a good person and you can bond over milk.
- Put a fuck-ton of glitter in their bed, this will show that you think they are a star and deserve to sparkle
- Hang out with them when you have a cold, then they’ll get ill too and you can commiserate together. Then later, so you can look after them and make them better with homemade leek and potato soup . Therefore they will associate you with health and nurturing.