Published on March 16th, 2017 | by Flipside0
Six Things You Are More Likely To Find Than A Seat In The Library
- The one: Some use the phrase “one in a million “when they meet “the one” and this has subsequently been scientifically proven by science. What this means is you are 100x more likely to find the one than a seat in the library. Crazy.
- A needle in a hay stack: People find these remarkably often and it is actually a common cause of injury to farmers and combine harvesters.
- God: People find God all the time, behind burning bushes, clouds, in the sky, flowers, their dreams. Long story short there are lots of places to find God and still no seats in the God damn library (see what I did there).
- Human decency in the Hive. Despite the chemical make up of the Hive being only 0.0063 human decency this still makes it more likely to find than a seat in the shitting library.
- Hiltlers secret lair: As we all know now Hitler didn’t die in WW2 and actually fled to the moon. Many believe the rise of the right can be attributed to his return and thus he must have a secret lair somewhere. Where it is we still don’t know but the fact we one day might makes it easier to find than a fucking seat in the library.
- That missing plane wreckage. We are probably right, let’s be honest here.