Published on March 1st, 2016 | by Flipside0
Top 5 Places to Cry on Campus
Central Edition: because it’s acceptable (and expected) to cry everywhere on the KB campus
1. The Bathrooms near the Teviot Loft Bar- these bathrooms are visited once a year by the cleaning staff, ensuring you can heavily sob over your dissertation without anyone barging in and hearing your choking cries2
2. Study Room G.002 of George Macmillian Building – this handy study room is surprisingly soundproof, an absolute must if you’ve just received a failing mark on your politics essay. Make sure to book the room in advance; don’t want to lose that valuable depression hole because of poor planning 🙂
3. 2nd Floor Study Pod – maybe you want your emotional breakdown to be public. There’s nothing that gains more pity than being curled up in the rounded corner of a studypod. The library’s bright fluorescent lighting will highlight to strangers how ugly you look when you cry.
4. HCA Common Room – although there are no places to hide in this common area, the carpets are surprisingly absorbent. Your tears will leave no mark as you bargain with god to make everything just a little easier.
5. The elevators of the Chrystal Macmillan building – maybe you just want a quick sob between one lecture you don’t understand and the other seminar where the tutor hates you. The journey from ground to the fourth floor is 25 seconds, enough time to choke out a few sobs about how you hate your degree and how right Mom was.