Published on December 13th, 2015 | by Flipside0
Top Six Floors In The Library: The Definitive Rankings.
Struggling to find the right floor to work on in the Library? Exams getting you down? Don’t worry, Flipside are here to help with a list compiled by the gods themselves. Here is our definitive ranking of the top six floors in the library.
1. Surely there can be no surprises with what comes first on our list. The first floor. No one really likes it so it doesn’t feature highly. Too many noisy fuckers on first. Moving on.
2. Second in the list is the second floor, it is just below the third but certainly comes above the first. Still a bit too noisy to be taken seriously by our high standards.
3. Now I know this may raise a few readers’ eye brows, but third floor comes third on our list. Third is like the middle child, no one really gives a shit about it.
4. No shocks here, fourth on the list is fourth floor. It’s reliable, trusty and certainly closer to the top than third, but not quite as physically high up as fifth and sixth which puts it in a proud fourth place on our top six list.
5. Fifth floor, so near, yet so far. You are just off the top of our list but sadly haven’t quite made it to the top. Many students think that you are so great the library ends with you, a testament to your popularity. But not quite good enough. You are still physically below sixth floor and thus come fifth on our list.
6. Well the secret is kind of spoiled but the top floor on our top floor rankings list is sixth. People don’t really know what the sixth floor is, and neither do we. However, this mysterious allure has catapulted it both figuratively and literally to the top of the library floors. Everyone knows sixth is the place to be.
Thanks for reading folks, and now that we’ve solved the most important debate of all time for you, get back to work.